Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend REwind

I spent just shy of three glorious days in New York City with my sister and my Mama last week. It was much needed amazing time away.


This of course meant that I would spend the weekend catching up on sleep, baking, grocery shopping, canning HOT pickled peppers, and of course, hanging out with the Mayhem Maker. (to say that she missed me, even though I was only gone for "2 sleeps" is an understatement)

I have LOTS to share with you this week. Did you know that Madaline turned 4 a week ago? And, that school starts just 4 weeks? My *goonness* times is passing quickly around here. And, without a doubt, every single weekend between now and the the start of school is jammed pack. Reunions, time with family, our annual trip to Seneca Lake and possibly a trip to the State Fair and the Zoo thrown in for good measure. Busy. Busy. Busy.

So, tell me, What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

Connie Weiss said...

FUN!

I love NYC!

Summer is slipping away...