Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I wonder what he said to her...

Every now and again I will upload photos off the camera and find nothing but really bad photos. Photos that I thought were going to be just plain wonderful are suddenly blurry or just awkward. And, then, there are times where I start looking through the photos to edit and I am blown away. Photos that make me wonder just what was being said that made a moment happen. This is on of those photos.

Jordan has lived with us for almost 2 months now. Madaline, while once leery of him, now, is just smitten. I really wonder what it was he was saying to her. I suppose now almost a week later it doesn't matter. All that matters is that the moment has been captured. And, that I need to find a frame for it.

Looking for more worldFUL or wordLESS Wednesday posts? Check out:

2 comments:

Connie Weiss said...

I love it!!

Self Sagacity said...

Whatever it was, she is very happy and giggling. Come join the conversations every Thursday and Post your questions on Thursday Two Questions Meme