Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend REwind

My goodness.....where did the weekend go? How can it possibly be Monday already?I think my mom & I picked almost 40 cups of strawberry's this weekend. I think Madaline ate at least a quart and a half of fresh berries over the course of the afternoon on Saturday. We made jam, froze berries and even invited most of our extanded family over for Sunday Strawberry Shortcake dessert.

And, Summer has officially begun here - as we started swimming lessons today.

So, that was my weekend. How was yours?

2 comments:

Kameron said...

I can't wait to try my jam when I get home. I forgot about it this morning and ate cereal, but I may just have to have toast to test it out!

Connie Weiss said...

We had an awesome weekend! Hiking, pizza, drive in the mountains and then a party!

I love berries!