Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Feature: Ruffles, Ruffles and MORE Ruffles

Here's just a few things that caught my eye on Etsy this week:

tag you "r" it by Kari
Amievoltaire

Oh...and this....Be still my ever ruffle loving heart:

Lil Miss Muffin
Etsy; Facebook

So, that's what I've been looking at this week. What I've been wanting. If you can, take a minute - visit their blogs, their shops or even follow them on twitter.

PS: None of these shops asked me to do this, nor did they know before hand that I was doing this. I'm just hoping they don't get angry with me for using their photos. These are just a few of my favorite Etsy shops that I've been browsing lately....and slowly saving my pennies in hopes of being able to buy a few of these items for Madaline.

1 comment:

Molly Louise said...

Do they make the last one in my size?

Your small child is going to be the fashion statement of UPK this fall. :D