Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Friday Feature: Favorite Things

One of my favorite songs is 'My Favorite Things'. And, I'd have to say that all of these "things" are a FEW of my favorite things, right now. That is not to say that this won't change.


Madaline will go to Pre-K at our local Elementary school in the fall - and I'm hoping to make her the envy of all her classmate in terms of fashion. Wouldn't these be perfect for that?
Gocks Frocks: Etsy; Facebook; Blog

Believe it or not, while it is still months away, I've already started planning in my head for Madaline's 4th birthday. I'm hoping this year to get her one of these:
Little Free Radical: Etsy; Blog; Facebook Page

and one of these, for a shirt, letting the world know that she is turning 4.PunchkinWear: Etsy; Blog; Facebook; Twitter

Me thinks she would look gosh darn cute twirling around the yard celebrating. And, the tutu would be a PERFECT addition to her dress up box.

And, finally, of of my goals before the end of the year is to have room swapped around in my house. This mean, Madaline would be in a new room. How cool would these blocks be on a shelf in her room? Maybe with some of her baby pictures? Or, perhaps just all of my favorite pictures of her? So cute!
Live Simply: Etsy; Blog; Facebook; Twitter

So, that's what I've been looking at this week. What I've been wanting. If you can, take a minute - visit their blogs, their shops or even follow them on twitter.

PS: None of these ladies asked me to do this, nor did they know before hand that I was doing this. I'm just hoping they don't get angry with me for using their photos. These are just a few of my favorite Etsy shops that I've been browsing lately....and slowly saving my pennies in hopes of being able to buy a few of these items for Madaline.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Very cute!! I love blocks too.

Kameron said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love the way that shirt came out! It would look super cute on Madaline! Oh and that top dress would be pretty easy to make since you are crafty! I could help you with some basic instructions if you want. :)