Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mads & Max

One of our local libraries held several FANTASTIC events in the month of March. One Saturday morning we got hear New York Times best selling author Tedd Arnold read some of his books as well as show us how he came up with the illustrations for several of his characters.

And the following weekend, Madaline got to meet one of her favorite storybook Nick Jr. characters. Max the Bunny. One of Madaline's favorite show, hands down, has always been Max & Ruby.

I know, I know...Max & Ruby.

I know, I know...She is going to be 4 in July and getting a wee bit old to watch the show.

I know, I know...Ruby's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Max is constantly getting into trouble.

But, all that aside, it is a cute show - and in my opinion that books are way cuter than the TV show. One of Madaline's favorite books is Max's ABC's.

So, was it worth standing shoulder to shoulder with 50 people in a space designed for 25 with at least 20 toddlers & small children milling about?
Do I really need to answer that?


Looking for more worldFUL or wordLESS Wednesday posts? Check out:
Better in Bulk, 5 Minutes For Mom,
Seven Clown Circus, Parenting By Dummies


I am in no way, shape or form affiliated with the local public library, Tedd Arnold or the authors/creators of Max & Ruby. These were FREE events open to the public. Just so you know, We are just HUGE fans of Tedd Arnold's books and Madaline adores Max & Ruby. And, the fact that I even need to write these sentences is kind of annoying - but, I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea/impression.

5 comments:

Connie said...

WOW! My kids would love to meet Max.

They just met the Easter Bunny on Tuesday and M is convinced it's just a guy in a suit.

She's breakin my heart!

AmyLee said...

so cute! of course it's worth it :)

Buckeroomama said...

That's such a sweet, sweet pic! =)

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Awww, that is just great!! What a cute pic that will make for a nice memory!!

Kameron said...

Did you ask him where the heck their parents are?? lol