Thursday, April 28, 2011

Accessories

Madaline has been rockin' the accessories lately.
And, on Sunday it all came to a head. literally
You see, It started with the Hat.
The Hat that my Mom gave to Madaline just a few days before Easter.
And, then it evolved into this:
And while I think all her "accessories" are just down right adorable. I'd say it's her smile that totally makes the outfit.

Hat: Target, Dollar Bin

Hoodie: Gifted from Aunt Olly
PJ Dress: I honestly don't remember - It's at least 2years old.
Rain Boots: Gifted from Grammy (she got them at the Shoe Depot)
Sunglasses: The Bass Pro Shop
Smile: Madaline

Linking Up to: Mama Love Papa, Small Style

7 comments:

Connie said...

She is a fashionista!

Upstatemamma said...

Oh absolutely the smile!! It's a beautiful smile. :)

ingrid said...

I love it when little girls go through this stage.....it is never 'less is more' it is always 'more is more'!
She looks fabulous and you are right, the smile is the best part.

Morgan said...

She is SO adorable. And hilarious! I'm sure she has such a fun little personality.

Thanks so much for linking up! :)
Morgan

Morgan said...

She is SO adorable. And hilarious! I'm sure she has such a fun little personality.

Thanks so much for linking up! :)
Morgan

Caitlin {Pacifier In My Pocket} said...

Oh I love this. Too sweet! Great accessories!

jwabrit13 said...

Can't wait for H to meet her. pufy hearts