Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good Morning ?

4:03 "Mommy, Can you find my water?"

4:10 "Mommy, Can I have more water please?"

4:15 "Mommy....I don't like where my head is - can I sleep on the other end of the bed"

4:17 "Mommy...can you help me?"

4:19 "Mommy, can you cover me up?"

4:20 "Mommy, can you brush my hair?"

{me: "Mads...honey....shut your mouth and go back to sleep. PLEASE"}

{4:30: Husband's alarm goes off}

4:31 "Daddy...what'cha doing?" {getting ready for work} "Can I go with you Daddy?" {no honey you need to go back to sleep} "Daddy, Mommy didn't brush my hair last night" {Mommy will brush it when you guys get up, you need to go back to sleep now} "I want to go work with you..."

{5:15 My alarm goes off - and I proceed to hit snooze for the next 30 - 35 minutes}

6:04 "Mommy you left the light on in your room and I'm trying to sleep.

6:05 "Mommy, turn the light OFF"
6:49 me: MADALINE ELIZABETH THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ASK YOU TO GET UP & GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I START TAKING AWAY PRIVILEGES.

6:52 "Mommy...I'm tired" as she arrives at the bottom of the stairs



How was your morning?

4 comments:

Connie said...

My kids slept until 8am.

:)

Molly Louise said...

Well, I didn't wanna roll outta bed this morning because the bed was warm and the air in the room was cold. Other than that and the headache I had to stave off halfway through Mins, everything was great.

Kameron said...

That has been my last 2 weeks except the waking has been every hour on the hour between 11 and 5 am between the 2 kids. I want to cry. I feel for you!

Amanda Hedman said...

I love this photo.