Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can We? Mommy....Can We?

Summer is finally here.

This means that our weekends and evenings sometimes end with skinned knees, bruised elbows and a messy head of sun kissed hair. And, of course, no day is complete without her trademark grin, a twinkle in her eye and the never ending slew of questions.
From the time she gets up until she finally closes her eyes at night I hear: 'Come on Mom'....'Swing me Mommy, pwease...Swing me'....'Can you blow bubbles Mommy'...'I wanna go for a walk Mommy'...'Mommy, Can you play wif me in the sand box?'...'Can we go to Grammy's Mommy?'...'Can I have a popsicle Mommy?'...'Is Grampy home Mommy? Can we go see him?'...Can we go to the playground Mommy'...'Can we go to the ice cream store?'...'After my nap, can we _______ Mommy?'....'Can we?'...'Mommy...'

Look for more? Check out:

13 comments:

Susie said...

It's exhausting but wonderful:-)

Natalie said...

Yep...I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! My almost 3 year old is the same way!

Cindy @ This Adventure, Our Life said...

She is adorable! I remember doing this to my Mom also!

allthingsnew said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my WW! Your little girl is so cute, and even though mine isn't talking yet, I have a feeling they'll have a lot in common :) I love the name of your blog!

Blessings,
Stephanie
Ten Talents...

Uyen said...

what a cutie pie! Summer means entertaining your kids 24/7...unless you ship them off to camp somewhere. All I hear is "I'm Bored"...
thanks for visiting my blog!

Mama Karen said...

She is adorable!

alicia said...

What a sweetie. Thanks so much for dropping by.

Jenna said...

What a beautiful little girl!! Happy WW

Muthering Heights said...

Awww, that's what summer is all about! :)

Kim said...

Sorry I'm so late in getting around to visiting those that signed my linky last week. Busy summer I guess. :)

That is how my 10 year old son is! Great picture too.

jennifer said...

She's adorable! 21 questions is my 5yr old twin boys' favorite game! Exhausting mentally and physically! But, really, would we have it any other way!?

Loukia said...

Gosh, she is so adorable! And so cute that she asks you! :)

Kameron said...

Sometimes it seems like they can't possibly be breathing with how fast and often they talk! I hope you are having a great summer so far!