Tuesday, May 4, 2010

M is for....

Motherhood.


And Motherhood is spelled M-A-D-A-L-I-N-E

M is for the Magnificent Mayhem you bring in to our lives
A is for how Adorably cute you are
D is for how Delightfully happy you are most of the time
A is for how truly Amazing you are in our eyes
L is for the Love you so willingly share with those around you
I is for your Intelligence and how it wows us everyday
N is for your often times Neurotic behavior we have grown to love and expect
E is for the Enthusiasm you have for everything that you do


For all the things that you are Madaline Elizabeth! I am so happy to be your Mom.

*this post was written as an entry for We Are THAT Family blog's photo show off give-a-way.

9 comments:

Punchkin Wear said...

That's so sweet!

Kameron said...

Crap, that was me. Stupid gmail!

Molly Louise said...

I think she gets the slightly neurotic behavior from me, but I can't imagine how.

Love you.

Mike C said...

She's beautiful!

Muthering Heights said...

This is such a sweet tribute to your little girl! :)

Connie Weiss said...

OMG! Great pictures H. I love it!

Brimful Curiosities said...

Happy early Mother's Day. A beautiful acrostic.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

What a beautiful post and precious pictures...love it! :)

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

LOVE the photos!! Such a cute post - belated happy mother's day!