Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Laundry Pile Full of Memories

As much as I despise laundry. This made me smile.


It made me smile because, it was a result of the fact that we got got more snow.
So much snow, that I actually took a day off from work last week. And, that is a LOT of snow.

We went sledding - only in a tube.


We built a HUGE snowman and snow lady.
(we take our snow people building VERY serious in these here parts)


and, we jut had fun.

And, for a face like this.....I will do mountains upon mountains of laundry.

Looking for more? Other than mine? Check out:

12 comments:

~ Noelle said...

I love it!
How much FUN!!!!

Whimsical Creations said...

Definitely worth doing laundry! Looks like so much fun!

angie said...

How wonderful that you got to enjoy the snow with your children!

Buckeroomama said...

Wheee! We keep reading and hearing about the snow and my kids have been asking if we can stay in Canada until winter time the next time we'll visit (in the summer)! :)

Mama Michie (aka Michaela) said...

I would deal with a mountain of laundry too if it meant having a fun snow day! It looks like you had fun!

Muthering Heights said...

Awww, it's all worth it! :)

Leslie said...

how fun!!!

Connie Weiss said...

Amazingly...our snow is completely gone.

Molly Louise said...

Mom has apparently been stealing the snowman's teeth on the basis that they are falling out of his head.

girlytwins said...

I would happily do more laundry if it meant a fun day in the snow too!!

M is so cute. Looks like she is having sooo much fun!

Puna said...

I so dislike laundry! Your daughter is adorable.

Kristen Andrews said...

your snow man totally put mine to shame