Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

It was so BEAUTIFUL yesterday when I got home from work. I rushed around and Madaline and I took a nice walk. Afterward, we got the mail - and much to her surprise, Madaline got a package.


And of course as soon as I read it too her she got super excited.


We read "Are you my Mother" three times before bed last night. And after I tucked her in last night, she inquired "Tomorrow Friday?" To which I had to say, "No, not yet honey, tomorrow's Tuesday".


Me thinks it is going to be a long week. Is it Friday yet?

3 comments:

Kameron said...

My 2 year old has learned the dreaded, "Are we there yet?" and barates me all the way to our destination. I feel for you!

Molly Louise said...

:)

Connie Weiss said...

How sweet is that Olly?


We are on the countdown to M's Birthday Party and she cries every day because it's not her birthday yet.