Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Toothpaste Spatter and Smiles

Last week I wrote about how Madaline spent Tuesday home with her Dad. Spending Tuesday's home with her Dad is a weekly occurrence as my husband's day off from work is Tuesday.

Last night after dinner, my husband says to me - "I took some photos of Madaline and I today for your blog". Not only was I blown away, but I was EXCITED! My husband is great at capturing Madaline when she least expects it, and always gets great shots.

I however, was unprepared for the following.

Please excuse what is clearly toothpaste spatter on the bathroom mirror. Which I find highly amusing given the nature of these photos and the condition of my husband's teeth.

They have fun together, and that is really all that matters.

Wants to see what we did 2 weeks ago that Madaline is still talking about?
Head over to The Townsend Bakery!
Looking for more? Other than mine? Check out:

12 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL! That is too funny!

Momisodes said...

ROFL! That is hilarious :) I bet she'll be talking about that for a while!

sheila said...

LOL, that's great! THey look incredibly happy together! So important for little girls as well as daddies!

So sweet! lol

Sharon said...

You must have Bust a GUT! When you saw those pictures! How fun

girlytwins said...

These are great!! I love the fun daddy and daughters can have together. She looks so happy!

Pam said...

That is to funny. Love those teeth!

Molly Louise said...

I needed that. Thank you. :) You have quite the pair there, sister dear.

Buckeroomama said...

There's something very sweet about a daddy and daughter having fun together. :)

--
Please do check out my SafetyTat giveaway (The coolest product that you hope you'll never need!):

http://buckeroomama.blogspot.com/2010/02/safetytat-review-and-give-away.html

Melissa @Simply Mel said...

What a fun dad! Your daughter is adorable :o)

Connie Weiss said...

That is so funny! I was hoping those weren't his real teeth.

Whimsical Creations said...

LMBO! That is hilarious!

Kristen Andrews said...

creating memories for sure, what is a mirror w/ out tootpaste splatter!