Friday, February 19, 2010

Teaching Good Manners

Like any 'good' set of parents, we have been working hard to 'teach' our daughter manners. Please, thank you, excuse me, etc. It seems to be working. I just didn't expect it to work this well:

Maddy: "Excuse me Mommy" *as she's trying to move past me in the dining room*
Me: "Ok." *I step aside to let her by*
Maddy: "NO! Excuse me Mommy"
Me: "Excuse you? Why?"
Maddy: "My butt burped"
Me: "Okay" *trying really hard not to bust out laughing because she is soooo serious*
Maddy: "My butt burps a lot Mommy"

4 comments:

Krajcimama said...

That is ADORABLE! :)

Connie Weiss said...

That's great! She's adorable!

Kameron said...

That's great! At least she is a well mannered bum burper!

girlytwins said...

:) So funny. She sounds like sooo much fun!!