Wednesday, February 10, 2010

wordFUL Wednesday: BIG girl and her BIG bear

Madaline, for all intents and purposes is potty trained. She still wears a pull up to bed and for nap time, but, other than that, she uses her potty.

Saturday night, as I was making dinner, I heard a bunch of commotion in the bathroom - which, as luck would have it, is adjacent to the kitchen. I stuck my head in the door and saw this...


I asked her what she was doing. She looked at me like 'duh Mommy' and simply stated:
"Bear has to go potty Mommy"


It seems, that Beloved Bear, is a BIG bear now. And, as such, is also required to use the potty, just like Madaline, who is a BIG girl now too.

*sob, sniffle, sob*
Why do they have to grow so fast?


Lookin' for more? Other than mine?

17 comments:

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Aw, that's adorable! Good for her :D

They do grow up so fast. It's about time to potty train my youngest, but he's not that interested yet. I think we'll tackle that once the weather gets warmer and going au natural is a little easier.

sheila said...

Omgosh that is SO cute! lol. Hey, whatever works right? lol

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

Absolutely precious!! How little ones relate things to each other, blows my mind. What a smart little cookie you have! And a super cute one, too!!

Tiaras said...

well, but of course!!

Wendy said...

Awwww, I feel your pain. I wish I could freeze time and keep the little ones little just a bit longer sometimes, too. *sniffle* (BTW, your little Madaline is simply TOO precious!)

Susie said...

That is so sweet!!

Buckeroomama said...

Aww, that is so cute!!! :)

Stacie said...

That is too cute!

Xmas Dolly said...

Yes, they do grow up too fast. It seems like only yesterday I was training my daughter, and now I'm taking care of her daughter (which is fun too)! I'm your latest follower.

girlytwins said...

This is absolutely precious. We have big girls now too.

Michelle said...

Awwww....she is a big girl.

Alicia said...

Aww, how cute!!!!!

angie said...

OK. That is SO cute.

I do the sob, sniffle, sob routine daily it seems lately.

They just grow. too. fast. :)

~ Noelle said...

how cute!
Time does fly! My sweetie will be one next year... :(

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, that's adorable!!

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kameron said...

She's just looking out for you! You don't want to find bear poop all over your house, now do you? ;o)