Monday, February 1, 2010

George who?

Late Friday night, Madaline and I are sitting at the dining room table making shapes with Play-Doh. This was the bulk of our conversation. Yes - the bulk. We did this over, and over, and over, and over...... well, you get the point.

Maddy: "Knock Knock"
Me: "Who's there?"
Maddy: "George"
Me: "George Who?"
Maddy: "George" *giggle* "silly mommy"
Me: "huh?" (very dumb look on my face)
Maddy: "GEORGE!"

Who's George? I have asked my parents, my husband and our sitter. No clue. Any guesses?

4 comments:

Loukia said...

Hmm... Curious George? Or... her imaginary friend? Cute, anyway.

Connie Weiss said...

My kids come up with the craziest stuff and I think they get it from the TV.

McVal said...

I will love him and squeeze him and call him George.
My dad always called one of my foster sisters George and it always cracked her up into giggles! It's just a fun name I guess...

Dolli-Mama said...

If she watches PBS at all, it's prolly curious George. They call him george alot. I can't think of any Nick or Disney "George's". Umm... yeah I think my kid watches too much TV...