Thursday, January 14, 2010

EYE see You!

Come Out, Come Out, Who ever you are!

(this is one of my favorite photo - Yes, it is MY eye, and YES, I took the photo. Though, I have been told that it is rather creepy. What do you think?)

I keep seeing that today is 'De-Lurking Day' all over blog land today. My reader was FULL of posts today about it. (YES...I am VERY behind on my reader - I hope you can all forgive me)

I actually took some time to visit some blogs that I read ALOT and never comment on and left some comments. If you get a chance, try it. It's really is rather liberating. It made me feel like I was no longer standing in the middle of the manicured bushes peeking through someone's living room curtains. It felt like I went up, rang the bell, and was invited to sit at the table for coffee & cookies. *yum*

So, with that, Please, PLEASE....take a moment...let me know your here. Even it is just to say Hi! Maybe let me know how you got here? How you found me? Maybe, even, what you think?

And, I will do my best in the next few days to visit each and everyone of you that leaves a comment.

5 comments:

Erin Reed said...

I ♥ you and value your friendship more than you'll ever know. But your eye, as pretty as it is, still gives me the heebie-jeebies!! =)

Tesa said...

I think this is a great idea! Hi, I'm here and I like your blog and always look forward to reading more.

Adventures In Babywearing said...

I love eye photos- this is not creepy at all! And, hello! :)

Steph

Dolli-Mama said...

Hello!! :)

Connie Weiss said...

LOL! Another weird thing we have in common....I take pictures of my eyes all the time.