Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Brrrr....COLD, but FUN!

Last week, I was, well, lets just say disappointed. I had planned three really great potential Wordless/Wordful Wednesday post. I was shocked with I discovered that the the memory card I had removed from the camera was not the card that had my photos on it. I blamed my husband for this. In retaliation, I called him out for putting Madaline's pretty dress on backwards.

Needless to say, he has redeemed himself. He pleasantly surprised me with a whole host of impromptu photos, taken late yesterday afternoon. It seems that our Mayhem Maker asked, no wait, begged, BEGGED, him to to take her outside. He caved. Of course, this is not the first time he has caved to the big, bright, blue pleading eyes of Madaline.


You can see just how cold it is and has been, just by looking at the raw redness of her cheeks. It was barely 5 degree when I left for work yesterday. The high for today is going to be 19 degrees. It's cold....very, very, very cold. But, damn, playing in all this snow we have been getting is just so much fun.


Look for more? Other than mine?



5 comments:

Christine said...

Brrr... cold is right! What a brave girl for wanting to go out in it, she's precious! And I love the hat:) Thanks for peeking at my blog, Happy WW! Christine :D

amyndavid said...

Aw! Her little nose and checks look cold!

amyndavid1987(at)yahoo(dot)com

http://mothertobee.blogspot.com/

Muthering Heights said...

Brrr! her little red face is making ME cold!!

Dolli-Mama said...

So cute! It almost makes me miss snow. Almost.

Tesa said...

Looks like she had a ball! Very cute and very cold!