Thursday, December 31, 2009

GoodBYE 2009...HELLO 2010

The BEST of Madaline: The Magnificent Mayhem Maker

It's that time of year again. Where we take a look at where we have been, what we have been doing and where we are headed.


It has been a magical year here at Madaline: The Magnificent Mayhem Maker. I have made LOTS of new friends. Friends that I am so grateful to have, and that I would not have had, had it not been for this blog.

And, so, because I think it is important to let where you have been, play a roll in shaping the path before you - I thought it would only be appropriate to end the year, with a list of what I think is 'The Best of Madaline: The Magnificent Mayhem Maker'. And, so, as we say good by 2009 and usher is 2010 - I leave you with our very own, Top 10:

10. The Olly Chronicles

9. & one of my Favorites: An Afternoon w/ Ollie - Take 2

8. At LEAST it's NOT Chicken Pox?

7. Clock-less Time

6. Patiently Waiting

5. Definition of Bedtime: Wikipedia vs. Mom

4. Potty Training - Part I

3. The SCARY Phrases of Motherhood

2. I am a WOHM! And Proud of it!

1. I am a Mom? I am REALLY a mom?

And, so, that wraps up the best that we have had to offer this past year. And, with that, I wish you, a,

Happy New Year

2 comments:

Connie Weiss said...

Those shoes are SWEET!

I'm so glad that we're bloggy/twitter/facebook friends!

Tesa said...

Happy New Year to you too! What a great look back. My daughter has those shoes too, she loves them and calls them her "dancing shoes."