Monday, November 2, 2009

Lil' Bug a Lady Bug

"I'm a little ladybug on the go,
Landing on an arm, and now an elbow.
See me fly 'round and 'round your hand,


Now watch as on your thumb I land.
I'm a little ladybug searching for some toes,
But instead I'll simply land on your nose.

See, Aunt Olly - My Wincess Shoes - Grammy bied them for me....

photo credit: Matthew Boyce

Now I look around and head for your hair,
I muss it up a bit, then pat it down with care.
I'm a little ladybug looking for a knee,

I'm just so happy you're not bugged by me.
Now you see me heading for your chest,
This little ladybug needs some rest"

4 comments:

Connie Weiss said...

What a cute lady bug! And your sister looks great too!

McVal said...

:) Looks like she's stomping on ladybugs in that one picture! Cute!

Adventures In Babywearing said...

I am excited for all the fun things Ivy will dress up like someday! Cute!

Steph

Aimee said...

Awww, how cute!