Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hodge Podge

********

I blogged over at The Townsend Bakery today. I made some Rockin' Chix Tortilla Soup last night. Oh, and I talk about my love affair with butter. Check it out - Your stomach will Thank you!

********

I have a Give_A_Way going on. For this lovely set of Frames.

Only 8 people have entered. If you haven't already entered you should do so. You will be happy that you did! Click here to enter

********

My sister, known here as Olly, and the mastermind behind The Wandering Sagittarius, got accepted into the Wales Study abroad program at William Smith College. WSC is my Alma Mater and I am so PROUD of her and overjoyed as she looks forward to this wonderful and exciting opportunity.

********

2 comments:

Hチェッカー said...

みんなで楽しめるHチェッカー!簡単な設問に答えるだけであなたの隠されたH度数がわかっちゃいます!あの人のムッツリ度もバレちゃう診断を今すぐ試してみよう

モバゲー said...

モバゲーより遊べるスタービーチ!ここで自分好みの女の子を探してGETしちゃおう