Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Give_A_Way: Paisley Park Frame Set

Ok. Here it is - My VERY FIRST GIVE_A_WAY!

I was recently contacted by Ashley from CSNBaby.com. She inquired if I would be interested in doing a give_a_way here at Madaline: The Magnificent Mayhem Maker. I was floored - really floored. Me? You are contacting me? Wow!

So, I clicked around their site - and feel in love with a bunch of stuff that I Just.Had.To.Have. Their Nursery Decor is beautiful! And, to be able to share with my readers? !?!?!?! Yep. I was sold.

And, so, what I have for you my dear friends, are these:

Paisley Park Two Piece Frame Set

Are they not just the cutest frames? I can so see myself putting pictures of the Mayhem Maker in them. And, with the holiday's right around the corner they would be make the perfect holiday gift. You could keep one & gift one to a friend. You would gift them both to two friends or one friend. Or, you could gift yourself. Your choice.

It is really easy to enter..... And, you have four chances to enter and win. All, I ask is that you PLEASE leave a separate comment for each task.

A) Become a Follower of Madaline:The Magnificent Mayhem Maker and leave a comment to let me know that you did. If you are already a follower, then just leaving me a comment telling me you already subscribe to the Mayhem.

B) I think the Nursery Decor on CSNBaby.com is beautiful. Check out the site, and comment back here as to what you would love to have.

C) Follow me on Twitter (HaBryerton) and tweet about this give_a_way. Then come back here share with me the link to your tweet.

D) Blog about this Give_a_Way, putting the the words, Nursery Decor and the URL link in your post. Then hop back here, leave me the link to your post in the comments section.

Contest starts today, Tuesday, November 3rd and ends Monday, November 9th, at Midnight, EST.

11 comments:

LZ @ My Messy Paradise said...

Checked out the site and I love the Dottilicious wall decals! So cute.
I already subscribe to your RSS feed and will tweet about the contest.

Connie Weiss said...

Very cute! I love (and have a slight addiction) to picture frames!

Connie Weiss said...

I follow you!

Aimee said...

Love the frames! I'm already a follower. :)

Loukia said...

Hey, great giveaway! I am already a follower, my dear.

Loukia said...

WOW... I love their site! What great products. I love their crib bedding! Makes me want another baby! :)

Loukia said...

And... I follow you on Twitter! :)

rachel... said...

I'm a follower, too! And I'd love those frames for pics of my girls!

McVal said...

I didn't sign up yet?
I'm a follower - not a twitterer... Those frames are so sweet! I know just the person I could give them to!
Pick me! Pick me!

OHmommy said...

this (http://www.csnbaby.com/Bedtime-Originals-96012-BET1035.html) would look awesome in the toddler's room. nice giveaway.

Jill said...

Heather, Your blog is great, I'm now a follower :) Your so creative!