Thursday, October 29, 2009

You Capture: Autumn

We are shaking things up a little bit today. It doesn't help that I really didn't have much to post about today. So, as a result, I decided to participate in:

Photobucket

hosted by Beth over at I Should Be Folding Laundry. For the last few weeks I have been looking longingly at the You Capture posts and going - I can do that. Maybe. Well - this weeks topic is right up my alley. That is because Autumn is my by far my FAVORITE time of the year! I LOVE IT.

There is just something about the heightened visible contrast in the countryside that makes Autumn my favorite time of the year.



The warm and cold; The soft and hard; The dark and Light; The dull and brilliant - Just the sheer complex beauty of it all.


But - perhaps the reason I have loved fall so much this year - Is the JOY, just the sheer JOY that my Mayhem Maker has gotten out of something as simple as picking apples.

We have been twice already this fall - I am sure we will get there at lease one more time if Madaline has any say in it.

11 comments:

Tomara said...

MMMM!! Apples! I can smell the pie already! Love all the fall color!

Brimful Curiosities said...

I love watching the leaves flutter down from the trees. It's magical.

McVal said...

What gorgeous scenery you have there! I love the fall colors!

jaime said...

I love the scenery, and the apple picking looks like a ton of fun!!

LZ @ My Messy Paradise said...

You have the nicest photos posted here...You make me want to dust of my camera!

2 Toddlers and Me said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Madaline smelling the apple. Too cute.

Whimsical Creations said...

Apple picking is sooo much fun. Beautiful photos!

Muthering Heights said...

What a beautiful place!!!

Debra said...

Love that roaring river. :)

Jo@Mylestones said...

There is such peace in those pictures. Well, until you get to the mayhem maker photos...then it's all energetic and adorable. :-)

Loukia said...

Nice pics!