Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday: Apples, Apples & MORE Apples!


For the second time this year we went Apple Picking. The first time, we picked almost 30lbs of apples. This time, we picked 60lbs. It's a wonderful way to spend an afternoon - the trees in the lower Orchard were still full of apples, many just at the right height for Madaline to pick. And, last night, as she was asking for a snack, she said to me "Mommy - me eat me apple me pick". How cute is that?


Looking for more? Other than mine?


8 comments:

Brenda said...

Apple picking is fun. What are you going to do with all of them?

McVal said...

60 lbs!? Wow. Are you making pies, applesauce, apple butter? what?!
She's such a sweetie.

ErinJeany said...

awww she is adorable!
mmmm picking apples reminds me I would LOVE to make some home made apple dumplings soon! YUM!

Happy WW!

blueviolet said...

Now that is adorable!

Staci said...

She's so cute and looks very comfy in there! 60 lbs though?! Wow!

Scary Mommy said...

She is just adorable!! I adore apple picking--- the rest of my family isn't so into it though!

Muthering Heights said...

That sounds fun!

Connie Weiss said...

THat's so cute! But what are you going to do with 60lbs of apples? I hope that's not your giveaway....