Thursday, October 1, 2009

Morris & Murphy

A little over a month ago, my beloved calico Chloe succumbed to some strange, none treatable neurological disorder.

I didn't want to get kittens right away. My husband did. Madaline was indifferent to the whole thing. Or so it seemed. Except when at least twice a week she would ask where Chloe was.

This past Monday, I responded to an ad posted on Craig's List that advertised 5 kittens for free. I e-mailed about the ad, not getting my hopes up, since I had responded to a few other kittens for free ads the week before, and never gotten any response back.

I got a response.... and may I introduce you to our new family members

Morris

Murphy

Aren't they cute?
*please excuse the pistachio shell and the bent straw, they are under a chair in the living rooom - and clearly our maid has been slacking*
*leave the maid alone - she works 40 hours a week, commutes 30 minutes each way - I AM TIRED!*

8 comments:

melissa said...

awwwwwwww!!! i have 5 cats!! my favorite animals!! so cute. enjoy.

Molly Louise said...

=D absolutely cannot wait to see them on Sunday!!

Connie Weiss said...

Sooo cute!! I love kitties!

McVal said...

Those are adorable little additions!

2 Toddlers and Me said...

I'm sorry to hear about your other kitty. These two look so cute together. I bet your daughter is thrilled!

By the way, the comments about the maid were very funny!

Nell said...

Oh they are just too sweet!

Nell

Lindy said...

What cute kitties! They are lucky to have found a good home!

LZ @ My Messy Paradise said...

I love cats when they are this small! There is some serious cuteness in these photos. Congrats on your new additions!