Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wordless/Wordful Wednesday - Laundry?


This past Sunday while I was making breakfast, my husband came into the kitchen and asked me if I had seen Madaline. He has been checking his e-mail and assumed she was in the living room watching Noggin. Nope - for some reason she was suddenly compelled to lay down in the laundry basket in the bathroom. Water, Bear, blanket and of course, her favorite new froggie jammies, - all the usual suspects that she needs each night to go to bed. She laid in there, occasionally calling out to me in the kitchen, with a question or two, until breakfast was ready.

Looking for others? Want more?




11 comments:

LZ @ My Messy Paradise said...

Love it!
Why do kids do that? My oldest loves to play in her dirty laundry hamper - I guess I would lay in a huge pile of soft clothes if I could, too. Forget I asked why...

Buckeroomama said...

Really cute! My kids would do that, too, I'm sure if our laundry hamper was lower to the ground. :)

Michelle said...

LOL! What a little cutie pie!

Tiaras said...

too funny!

2 Toddlers and Me said...

She looks so cozy and warm! My kids love the laundry basket too, only they don't lay in it, they pull or push each other around the house or pile a ton of books or toys in it. Kids are so funny.

Alicia said...

What is it w/ kids & laundry? LOL!

Staci said...

At least she looks comfy! Very cute!

Brimful Curiosities said...

What a cozy nest for her. Best not to disturb a happy child.

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, my kiddos do that, but the laundry usually winds up on the floor...

Sweet Annabelle said...

She looks so nice and cozy! Mine used to do that if the laundry was fresh and warm.

Annie@A View On Design said...

omg, how cute is that!!