Friday, September 18, 2009

The Ollie Chronicles: An Impromptu Visit

Aunt Ollie came for an impromptu visits yesterday. She left back in August to start her sophomore year at William Smith College, which also happens to be my Alma mater.

Madaline was BEYOND (even that is even possible) EXCITED to see her.

She got her to pull her around outback in the wagon.


Conned her into letting her have another apple as she attempts to eat a dent in what we picked over last weekend.



I tried my hardest to get a decent photo of the two of them toghter.


Madaline did not feel that it was necessary to cooperated


My sister and I thought we would get a little silly.


And, SO, eventually, we got this:


and FINALLY this:


Mission accomplished

4 comments:

2 Toddlers and Me said...

Too cute! Looks like you all had a great time. I love the last picture too, great shot!

McVal said...

Oh, that's too sweet!

Dolli-Mama said...

Yeah! Very cute!

Connie Weiss said...

LOVE the pictures...but especially the last one! You are so cute with those glasses on! Kind of like a sexy librarian.