Saturday, September 19, 2009

Motionless

Madaline is always in constant motion. Always. Unless she is sick. It seems that she has caught an end of summer, welcome to fall cold.

*sigh*

*please excuse the load of towels that clearly need to be folded. Laundry is not my strong suit*

And, well, as awful as it is, I did get my camera out last night to shoot a few shots of her - because, I needed to. I needed to record and capture this complete lack of motion - as proof, that, she can in fact, be, motionless.

3 comments:

Karly said...

It's always kind of nice when they aren't quite feeling themselves and they are content to just SIT for one blessed minute. It's nice, that is, until you have to go clean up the vomit. ;)

McVal said...

Awe! I've tagged you on my blog for an award!

Loukia said...

Aww, she is so beautiful... My baby boy just got over his cold, and my oldest now has a cold... it's funny, isn't it, how when they are sick with colds it is the only time they are not in constant motion?