Thursday, September 24, 2009

Its "Not just for stay-at-home Moms"

Does this mean we are famous now???

I am quoted in an article over at Real Mom's Guide that talks about a recent study that says that Stay at home moms dominate social media. Interestingly, it was fun to point out that I am a social media junkie, even thought I am a WOHM and not a SAHM.

HUGE thanks to Stephanie Precourt, a/k/a Baby Steph, from over at Adventures in Babywearing, for the opportunity to share my thoughts on the what and why I use social media.

4 comments:

McVal said...

Cool! Although they DID say that you work full time out of the home...

Dolli-Mama said...

Yeah! That's too neat!

Loukia said...

Must go read that... I'm a 'working' (as in, in the office) mom who is alll social media!

Nell said...

How neat! I bet that is exciting to see yourself in print like that.

Nell