Thursday, September 24, 2009

And the Bloggy Love Goes To....

I love presents almost as much as I love kisses from my Mayhem Maker. So, you can only imagine how surprised, shocked, awed and giddy when I was reading Sew Not My Day last week. It seems that Val think I could use some lovin'...and so she bestowed up me the Blog Love Award.



The conditions/requirements for this award are as follows:

1. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
3. Name 5 things about yourself that people might not know.
4. Nominate how ever many Bloggers you think are a good read.

5. Post links to the blogs you nominate.
6. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

OK. 5 Things about me:

1 - I am brutally honest, which makes people think I am mean

2 - Some people like the smell of gasoline, I really like the smell of freshly laid asphalt

3 - There is no better smell to me than the way Madaline smells right after she gets out of the tub after she takes a bath just as there is no sound in the world to me that is better than the sound of Madaline when she giggles

4 - My husband & I are raising our daughter in the same house that I grew up in.

5 - I could eat a grilled ham & cheese sandwich on whole wheat bread every single day and never grow tired of it

Ok. First off, I hate that I have to even say this, but, I read a LOT of GREAT blogs. My reader never has any less than about 50 new posts for me to read. That being said, I HATE that I have to pick and choose and make a list. But, I will do it. So, here are the folks and their blog post that I just can not live without right now.

My Messy Paradise

The Young and the Relentless

Adventures in Babywearing

Playgroups are No Place for Children


Check them out....give them some love. Me thinks they are a 'good' read:

1 comment:

Connie Weiss said...

I love that you are living in the house you grew up in!

And Thank You so much for the loving me and my blog. I love you too!