Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Grinning From Ear to Ear

**excuse me** (clearing my throat)
**is this microphone on?**
**testing, 1, 2, 3, testing, 1, 2, 3**

I would like to take a moment, and give a HUGE, yes, a HUGE, THANK YOU TO Chrissy, at Bitter Sweet Moments, THANK YOU!, for bestowing upon me, this award:



To quote from her blog:
"I am sure you will find these lovely blogs as amazing as I do!!!"
**Chrissy thinks that my blog is amazing! *me grinning from ear to ear!***

The rules of this award are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Listed below, is just a snippet of my favorite reads in blog land. Please, take a minute...check them out. Take your time, look around, read a bit, and maybe leave a comment or two or four. And, then feel free to come back here and poke around. When you get done, I will be sure to have brownies and coffee ready from the bakery.

And, so, without further ado, I would like to award the following:

The Young and the Relentless
Sew Not My Day
These are probably two of the first blogs I ever read, and read faithfully E.V.E.R.Y.D.A.Y. Usually Connie's and Val's new posts are the first go be marked as read in my reader.

The Wandering Sagittarius - this is my sister's blog. Read her Murphy & Me series. You can thank me later when she's a famous author and world renowned Chemist, that you read her first, thanks to me, on her blog.

I really like the no bullshit, tell it like it is parenting, advice, and overall words of wisdom that can be found at:
Who Put Me In Charge of These People
In The Trenches of Mommyhood -

I love reading Cookie Crums and finding out about her latest afternoon and weekend adventures with her Lil' Man.

Karly's Strawberry Crostada recipe, at Buns In My Oven has quickly become a favorite go to recipe of mine. But, I will warn you ahead of time, she has an obsession with bacon. Yep, you read right, bacon.

And, after you read the following, you will know why they also top my list of favs and are part of this list for the award:

Blissfully Caffeinated

Life Not Finished

Muthering Heights

Again, Thank You Chrissy and I hope you all enjoy the blogs on this list as much as I do.

DISCLAIMER: I read a lot more than this as well - and I ENJOY every blog that I read. I certainly hope that anyone that visits here on a regular basis doesn't feel left out or that I slighted you in some way, if you ware not on the list. Because that was not and is not my intention. These were just the first blogs that popped into my head when Chrissy gave me this award.



7 comments:

Karly said...

There's nothing wrong with a healthy love of bacon! ;)

Thank you so much for the award!

Texan Mama @ Who Put Me In Charge said...

Hey thank you so much! You made my day. I'll be passing it on forthwith... whatever that means. Quickly, I guess.

Muthering Heights and Other Senseless Sensibility said...

Why thank you...you're so sweet! :)

Connie Weiss said...

Thank you soooo much! I love you!

And did you get a haircut because you look so sexy!

**Ididn't just say that because I've had thre glasses of iwne...I have ben meaning to say that all week.

:)

McVal said...

Thank you for this award!!! I'm in the process of blogging it right now.
Very sweet of you! Thanks again.

Dolli-Mama said...

Thank You! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog as well. Any time I see a post with Ollie in the title I get a little excited! Oh, and the post about buy panties for toddlers almost made me pee my pants!

Trenches of Mommyhood said...

Thanks so much!