Monday, July 13, 2009

Friend Making Monday: My Favorite Things


Here we go! Let's get the week started off right......Kasey is still on vacation - and so, Mamarazzi over at Dandelion Wishes, is hosting this weeks FMM.
**hint, hint - if you get a chance, please take a moment to check it out. **

This week's task:

Tell List 5 - 10 of your FAVORITE THINGS. And, of course, how can you not do this weeks task, with out the song running through your head at the same time?

Enjoy!

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens, Brown paper packages tied up with strings, These are a few of my favorite things
"


*OPI I've Got the Blues for Red & Sweet Heart Nail Polish
*My bright red Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
*The scent of a freshly bathed Madaline the Mayhem Maker

"Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels, Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles, Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, These are a few of my favorite thing"

*Zabar's Cappucino & Fudge Coffee
*Slippers with Fuzzy Linings
*'mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!' - as I come through the door after a llloonnnggg day at work

"Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, Silver white winters that melt into springs, These are a few of my favorite things"

*The Tart Sweetness of Strawberries
*The Smell of Fresh Cut Grass
*Emerging Toddler Independence

"When the dog bites, When the bee stings, When I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things And then I don't feel so bad"

*Freshly made & Slightly Warm Rice Krispie Treats
*Big Beautiful Peony Blooms
*Lil' Mayhem Maker in Braided Piggy Tails


Song Lyrics courtesy of http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/bestofbroadway-americanmusical/myfavoritethings.htm

9 comments:

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

What a sweet list. I love to see Alivia in piggy tails too:) Happy FMM!!

Snichols said...

oh... Rice Krispie Treats are so good, you're making me want to make some when I get home!

Connie Weiss said...

I love that song and most everything on your list! Now I want rice krispie treats....

The Sweet Life said...

Ah...I love home-made rice krispie treats!!!

Aimee said...

I love warm rice krispie treats too!

Heather said...

Great list! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Madaline may be your most favorite thing ever! :o)

Happy FMM!

Christie in Dallas, TX said...

Rice Krispie treats -- YUM! I love my kitchen aid mixer -- don't know how I ever lived without one!

jenjen said...

Great FMM list! I love ooey gooey rice Krispy treats. Yum!

XOOX
jen

Dolli-Mama said...

Great stuff! I love rice crispy treats too. And I would love a bright red kitchen aid stand mixer if I had one. Someday soon, I hope!