Monday, July 6, 2009

Come out, Come Out, Where Ever You Are.....

I haven't disappeared. Really. I haven't.

I was knocked a bit off kilter last week and was just a bit taken back. I had my first experience of mommy-blog/twitter meanness. I am not new to Twitter or Blogging by any stretch of the imagination, but it was still no less of a shock to me. As a result, I spent too many hours, too many days, and WAY to much effort on on a post, that will never be viewed by my readers. Because, at the end of the day, and after some self reflection, its not worth it.

So, I have gathered up my marbles, straightened my shirt, stepped back into my heels, and will be back in full swing over the course of the next few days.

And, just to give you a taste of what is to come - We, I, Us, have been busy!! Both in The Townsend Bakery as well as in Mayhem Land. Madaline has been providing me with a LOT of funny stuff and Holy Cow! parenting moments. And Ollie - Oh! Ollie - Ollie commented the other day, via text, while she was watching LMM that she needed to censor herself for fear of winding up on my blog. So - Of course, I have another installment of 'An Afternoon w/ Ollie' coming up.

So, please, sit back, put your feet up, stay a while....I am glad you stopped by and hope you continue to do so. I am glad to have you - and if your new here - WELCOME! - May I offer any of you a brownie & a cup of coffee while you wait?

1 comment:

Connie Weiss said...

I still can't believe that happened! I'm glad you are putting it behind you.