Tuesday, July 7, 2009

An 'Afternoon w/ Ollie - Take 3

Molly: My god your child has reached the terrible twos and its isn't even her birthday yet

Me
: U don't say?!?

Molly
: Pants!!!!

Me
: ????? Huh?

Molly
: Finally got pants on your child

Me
:oh. Good for you. Thats better than I can do some days.

Molly
: Yeah.

Me: Its only pants. Pick ur battles. Usually pants is not high on my lists of battles .

Molly
: Considering I'm the aunt, pants is one of my battles.

Me
: Good luck with that

Molly
: Thanks. Ruby is buying Max new overalls. And where do they get their money? They don't have jobs or parents. Grandma must be rich

ME: Pimping? IDK.

Molly
: I can see ruby on the street corner.But she'd be into BDSM or something because whoever picked her up would have to gag her or something

Me
: BDSM?

Molly
: Think lady heather from CSI

Me
: Oh.

Molly
: Yeah.

No comments: