Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shamless Self Promotion....

I wanted to take a moment and plug my blog, or rather, blogs. This is not the only blog I write. Perhaps that is why my idea low light is always on and my posts are so few and far between.

In addition to this, what I call my 'main blog', this blog that you are reading right this very moment, I have started a daily photo blog, that captures all of Madaline's Mayhem, in photos as opposed to words. If you so choose, please check out:

Madaline: 365 days of Magnificent Mayehm

Also, I co-author The Townsend Bakery, with my adoring sister Molly. It lists my favorite recipes as well as what I may have baked over the weekend or what we are planning on eating for the week. I am also thinking of sharing with you my grocery budget and how I save money each week on our grocery bill. I have cut our weekly grocery bill from about $150 a week to almost $60 a week. **WOW** In addition, we also do Wordless Wednesday and Thankful Thursday's where we list our favorite things. And, of course there are a few random posts in-between.

Also - let me know if you don't see your blog listed on my sidebar. I am more than happy to add you - I just need to know that you are missing.

And, last but not least, if this is not enough for you - you can follow me on Twitter as well. Link is in the sidebar.

Oye - Ok. Enough shameless self promotion for one day. And, I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

4 comments:

Trudy said...

I will definitely be following you over to the other blog! I just found you but can't imagine missing any pictures of your beautiful daughter!

Dolli-Mama said...

Thanks for having me on your sidebar! I like your blog a lot and look forward to your witty posts!

Rachel said...

OMG, I can barely keep up with my ONE blog! Good for you!

Connie Weiss said...

I have a bunch of blogs too. I like having separate places for my passions.

Off to check out your other homes on the web!