Tuesday, June 23, 2009

An 'Afternoon w/ Ollie - Take 2

Please envision the phone on my desk ringing. Not my cell phone, but the actual land line phone that usually never, and I mean, NEVER rings, that just sits on my desk, and does nothing more than provide something for the cleaning staff to dust on a weekly basis.

Me: Good Afternoon this is Heather
Molly: OH MY GOD!
ME: What?!?!?!? **sigh** slightly annoyed
Molly: OH MY GOD!
ME: **SIGH** MORE than slightly annoyed WHAT!?!?!?!?!!?
Molly: I think your kid ate cat food
Me: **hysterical laughing**
Me: **MORE hysterical laughing**
Me: is that all?
Molly: yes – Is she going to be ok? all panicky and fearful
Me: It’s fine. **chuckle**, really….She regularly eats cat food. It's part of the five food groups in our house. Good Bye Ollie...

**click**

4 comments:

Mommyof2girlz said...

If cat food could harm, by brothers would be all messed up..haha Stopping in to welcome you to SITS :)

Connie Weiss said...

LOL! I think it's great that Madeline is giving Ollie on the job training for when she is a mommy someday!

I used to eat dog food as a child and I turned out just fine.

The Mom @ Babes in Hairland said...

That's hilarious! My littlest one ate my BIL's dog's dogfood. I wasn't impressed, but kids will be kids! Stopping by from SITS to welcome you! Have a great day.

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

LOL!! You're Ollie posts are cracking me up!

Wait - you have a cleaning staff?! {{giggles}}

My stepson is 18 and I've said many times that our 2 year old is going to be great birth control for him should he need it! He's great with her and she totally adores him, but he is one teen that definitely knows the work involved with taking care of a little!