Thursday, April 23, 2009

6/29/2008 OMG!!! The screaming....

HAS GOT TO FUCKING STOP!!!! I am seriously about 30 seconds away from, well, who knows what...



I swear it is getting worse instead of better - I am about at my wits end, and Madaline has been cranking it up since she got up at 6, and I can't take it any more, that I put her back in bed for a nap. I hope it helps - I hope she's not in one of her "moods" today, since we are "suppose" to enjoy my sister's graduation party (fat chance at that) - dh is leaving to be out of town for the week - and if the screaming that I have tolerated for the last two days is any indication of how the week is going to be - then, well, stick a fork in my, cause I am well done.

I know, in the grand scheme of things, this is mundane, but, well, I just am at my wits end with my screaming banshee child

No comments: