Thursday, April 23, 2009

5/26/2008 Life with Madaline is a Battlefield.....

Madaline is just out of control. Everything with her is such a battle.

Diaperchanges are like torture, putting on her shoes/socks one would think we are trying to cut her toes off with a rusty knife, getting her coat and hat on requires nothing sort that a head lock, and I won't even talk about what it was like to have her take a bath (which we have given up and and she now take a shower with Mama). Somedays I swear we are re-creating WW3 in our house. It's nuts - and I have very little patience to begin with and this make me have less than zero.

I am to the point that I don't know how much of it is age/behavior and that she is testing limits/boundaries or if she is just being a PITA. KWIM? I have tried everything from distractions to handing her toys, and nothing helps.

No comments: