Friday, April 24, 2009

12/20/2008 Send the Sick Cart to the Bryerton's...

I am sick. Dh is working on getting sick & leave tomorrow to work in Albany (he's be home last evening Christmas eve ). And, our resident Banshee - well, she's sick too. My nose is so red and raw and lets not even got there with Madaline. We are drugging her with Tylenol to keep the fever at bay, I spent most of the morning chasing her with a tissue saying "Let mama wipe your buggars" and have been lathering her with vixs at night and running the humidifier.

I just hope that it runs it course by X-mas & that dh doesn't get it too bad since he's going out of town. I hope it passes, as the banshee's sleeping patterns are all fered up! She can't breath, so she doesn't sleep, and just lays in bed and wails like its her job.

No comments: