Thursday, April 23, 2009

12/03/2007 Maddy's First Cereal Feeding!

We started feeding cereal this weekend. I am not sure that it is going to go well, it's going to be very touch and go. We did it for the first time yesterday - and while she did well with eating, the aftermath was not that great. I had to give her juice to get her to have a BM and then last night after her bath, she screamed for 20 minutes like someone was trying to kill her - then all of a sudden she let out what I call a "beer burp" and a "man fart", had a bout of body shaking hiccups and settled down to go to bed. I am going to give it a few more days, and if it continues, I will have to try something else.

Either way, she was sooo cute, sitting at my parent's house having her first cereal feeding - I have attached some pics. Enjoy!

No comments: