Friday, April 24, 2009

11/04/2008 GGGGGRRRRRRR!!!No! NO! NO NO NO!

Madaline has her 15month today (which I still need to update on). I am not sure if she's sick or if it is teeth. This is the second time she's gotten up since going to bed at 7:30ish. Sceaming like a wounded, someone is trying to kill me, I am capable of shattering glass with my vocal cords, Madaline the banshee.

Her gums have been coated with Baby Ora-jel (I kid you not, when I say that she has no less than at least 6, yes, 6 +teeth coming in). Her little face, mouth and cheeks are so swollen that it just looks like it hurts. She is a major snot factory and sounds like she has been smoking at least 2 packs a day.

My brain is mush, and I am off in search of how to alternate Tylenol and Motrin - since I can't remember what the schedule is. I think its every 4, but, I am not sure....

(**note to self, write on sticky, add to collection already cluttering fridge**)

No comments: