Friday, April 24, 2009

03/26/2009 Hack and Bark...Hack and Bark....

Madaline has been working on a very heaving sounding, smoke three packs a day, need to clear the phlegm out my throat, lungs, cough now, for the last 48 hours or so. It actually goes back and forth between a really wet cough and that of a barking cough. Her nose is running like a faucet - but there is no temp, as far as I can tell. My mom thought she sounded a bit rattely tonight - but I didn't hear anything.

**the running nose didn't concern me, because well, - my allergies are flaring something fierce - today it felt like I had a little man in my nose, trying to chisel his way out with a tattoo gun - fun times to be had by all**

Other than the cough & the nose - things are "normal" - eating is still good, her banshee temperament is right where it should be - and sleeping/napping habits are the same.

No comments: