Thursday, April 23, 2009

01/15/2008 Are My Eyes Decieving Me? Is it really 3am?

Shoot me now....My snoozeless alarm went off at 3am this morning. I let her scream it out for about 15 minutes in her crib, and then decided just to bring her in bed with me. She flopped around like a fish out of water for another half hour before, I lost my patience. I can handle anything 5am or after. Anything before that I go insane. I finally said enough was enough (and yes, I feel like crap for scolding a 5 1/2 month old that really doens't know any better ), held her little flailing arms, and she screamed another 5 minutes and she finally fitfully feel asleep. I must have too, becuase at prompty 5:45am, she was trying to stick her fingers up my nose. And, we got up for the day....and, to add insult to injury, sometime last night, one of the cats puked on the stair landing - and of course, I steped in it. Nothing like icy cold kitty puke between your toes first thing in the morning.

I think it is a toss up for what is the worst way to make yourself wide eyed in the am - kitty puke or my dd's tiny fingers picking my nose?

No comments: